You Can Help
We Need You!
As a valued member of our team, we welcome any help you can provide.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- becoming a county/community captain by registering with our office. Please complete and submit the county/community captain form located on our website.
- completing 20 new phone calls per day to inform others about our campaign,.
- encourage others to support and promote the sharing of our materials and website.
- make a donation to our ‘people’s campaign’. Any amount is helpful. To make a donation, please click on the included secure link on this page.
- contact 10 friends/family (and encourage each to do the same) to make a contribution to our campaign.
- share the concerns and solutions that promote sustainable community efforts in your area. We believe in having a statewide vision based on local solutions.
- encourage non-registered voters to become registered (see your local municipal clerk).
- share our information with absentee and early voters.
- inform our office regarding any community gatherings we can attend in your area: parades, seasonal fairs, local group meetings, school assemblies, business visitations, etc. This can be in-person and/or online.
- introducing our campaign to friends and family in other areas of Maine. We will have representation from every Maine county. We are ‘one’ Maine!
- introducing us to local media/news outlets in your area: community newspapers, local cable access television, group newsletters, neighbors.
Please click on our donation logo link which provides a secure way to make and record contributions to our campaign:
Click on this logo:
Authorized by the candidate, paid for by Jenkins for Governor Committee Treasurer-John Jenkins / www.jenkinsforgovernor.org